2010年6月3日

英文自傳

My name is Chang Po-Chih, and I’m studying at Ta-Tung senior high school. I am a quite optimist person, active, aggressive and social. I am interested in learning and sports, like inline-skating, skiing or baseball etc.
During my second year of high school, I was the leader of our inline skating association. It allowed me gain valuable experience in organizing activities, consulting or discussing with others, or negotiating with businessmen. I had great pleasure in learning these skills, and also became good at them.
When I was young, I was so curious and eager to learn everything, so, I have very rich knowledge in every field and can adjust to new environments fast and well, too.
Few weeks ago , I read a book about 溫世仁. It told me a lot about his values and viewpoints, and it is inspired me very much.
For example, he says that the invention of the Internet has lead to many changes in our traditional companies and industries, and it will make more changes in the future.
YellowSheepRiver is another touching example. I think that is the true meaning of what an enterpriser should do. Being a compassionate, visionary enterpriser is, and always will be, my goal and dream. And I want to accomplish that goal through becoming a student of NSYSU. Thank your patience, professors.

1 則留言:

Blog27999 提到...

Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

Plus, making money online using it is as simple as 1 . 2 . 3!

Here's how it works...

STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you want to promote
STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

Do you want to start making money?

Click here to check it out